1. Overall In-charge of the Program with direct responsibility of Sales Targets, Renewals, Cost Control, Program Profitability, Team Management, Member Management, Client Management and Quality control.
2. Responsible for compliance of established Processes, Reporting and the Assets in the Office. Ensuring that the teams are adequately trained on software and processes and the same are followed diligently. This includes following DNC rules without fail.
3. Setting and Meeting performance targets for efficiency, sales, quality and staff retention. Monitoring of Sales from different channels and ensuring that all channels are used in addition to Tele Marketing, example Hotel In house, Direct Sales, Single Opt in Emails, flyers, Posters etc. Also, promoting www.hotelmemberships.com
4. Planning and developing staff recruitment, orientation, induction, training and mentoring. Communicating ,Organization culture and HR tools to all Staff. Maintain confidentiality of data and security of all organisational/client assets.
5. Planning and testing databases to ensure calling teams have good databases at all times.
6. Supervising Tele calling/ Direct Sales to persuading Customers to become Members as per approved scripts and
objections. Monitoring random calls to improve quality minimize errors and track operative performance. At 25% of all Sales must be closed by this Position.
7. Coaching, Motivating and Retaining Staff and ensuring fair Bonus, Reward and Incentive Schemes and ensuring a fair allocation of renewals as per Policy. Reviewing performance of Staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
8. Handling most complex customer complaints and queries. Maintaining follow up procedures.
9. Responsible for ensuring transparency and ongoing communication / meetings with the Client and the Superiors. Escalating issues to senior management and client when required in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring proper grooming of self & staff as well as ensuring the Staff follow all HR policies and guidelines.
10. Supervising and ensuring all Reporting and E Mail / written correspondence with the Members or the Client or the Company are accurate and timely.
11. Recommending Change: Ensuring Program Assessment Document is completed and reviewed with immediate Superior and a point wise Action Plan for change is made and coordinated for the Program on a monthly basis.
12. Accounting MIS Controls: Responsible for managing all operational processes as per specified business controls,reporting & sales mechanism, revenue, tracking expenses, P&Ls and vendor payments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Direct Sales Marketing Team Management Quality Management Quality Improvement Cost Control Staff Retention Senior Management Customer Complaints Client Management client relationship account management call center management
Desired Candidate Profile:
1.Male or female in the age bracket of 27 years to 35 years.
2.The individual must have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in managing an outbound telesales center of up to 25 people. With some back office experience as well.
3.Must have hands on experience in telesales over the phone.
4.Self motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills, with complete command over the English language.
5.Good leadership and Organizational skills .
6.Ability to effectively interact with the management of luxury hotels (the Clients) directly.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Hospitality Management, Other Management
TLC Relationship Management Private Limited
TLC(R) Relationship Management is in the customer acquisition engagement and retention business. We are the largest provider F&B card marketing services for luxury hotels in India.
Contact Company:TLC Relationship Management Private Limited