Viva HR Consultants
Company: A leading manufacturer of Bathroom and Sanitary fittings.
JOB TITLE: Manager/Senior Manager (Finance)
• Day to day accounting following guidelines and accounting principles
• Updating BOM and material accounting
• Passing various bills including transport, CHA, Material, administration etc.
• Coordination with Customers and H.O. on regular basis
• Using ERP for various accounting and MIS, updating ERP for various masters -Item, Vendor, Customer
• Prepare Projected Cash Flow, PL, BS on periodical basis
• Dealers management and Incentive computation
• Guide & develop team members
• Control on A/R, Inventory, Advances and valuation of WIP
• Develop team and bring out 100% productivity from each team member
• Costing of various products and keeping Cost records, Pricing of products
• Co-ordinate with other departments to extend various support and timely closings
• Have control on Plant expenses, manpower productivity, Insurance claims etc.
• A big support to Operations being guide and showing road map in line of Financials
• Project sales coordination and sponsorship / advertisement controls • Ensuring periodical Bank Reconciliation, payments and expenses accounting • Fixed Assets management, Monthly trial balance and keeping all Accounting records • Coordination with Statutory Auditor, Internal Auditor and various consultants • Debt Syndication, Foreign LC / Domestic LC, Bank Guarantees, Tender Bidding etc.
• Experience in Plant & material accounting and costing
• Experience of Finance – Bank & Institutions
• Experience of working in ERP atmosphere – Oracle / SAP
• Experience in handling team of 8~10 members
• Experience of MIS and finalization of books of accounts
• Experience of Budgeting and budgetory controls
• Experience in Indirect tax and working knowledge of direct tax
• Experience in setting goals and doing reviews of the team & filling the gaps
• Import / Export Accounting, insurance, sample accounting etc.
• PLACE OF POSTING: South Korea
• EXPERIENCE: 10+ Years
• QUALIFICATION: CPA
• RELATED INDUSTRIES: Manufacturing Industry Experience is must
• Proficiency in Korean & English Language is must
• Leadership skills
• Convincing Skills with “How may I help you attitude” i.e. servicing attitude
• Attitude to follow win win approach leading to building and managing long term relationships
• Maturity to assess and handle situations
• Entrepreneurial attitude & aptitude
• Solution providing attitude
• Flexibility & adaptability
• Pleasing personality with street smartness
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \”Customer Delight\” which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.