Our client is a leading financial investment company established in Dubai since 1989,with huge growth potential across UAE and beyond. They are looking for a passionate and dynamic Marketing Manager with experience in 360 marketing with a proven record and a strategic approach to increasing the company’s brand across all formats and media. The ideal candidate should have a desire to help a great company grow further with the following requirements.
Key Requirements for this role are:
• Masters degree in marketing
• Should have minimum of 5 years’ experience in UAE on similar position
• Local market contacts and resources required
• Bilingual or multi-lingual with fluency in English
• Practical experience of various marketing type – digital & content marketing, email & social media marketing, events & advertising campaign
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and technology in marketing
• Pleasing personality, presentable with very good negotiation skills
• Enhance and grow company’s brand across the region
• Devise and propose game-changing marketing strategies across various formats
• Develop effective proposals & presentations for new business
• Actively identify new marketing and branding opportunities
• Plan and implement new marketing method and evaluate related progress
• Brainstorm new and creative strategies
• Collaborate with PR agencies and vendors on pricing, media-buying etc.
• Contribute to the overall direction & growth of the company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.