Operational responsibility for production of Standing seam and Insulated panels, the Estimation, Customer Service and Project teams. The role requires successful co-ordination with customers as well as internal and external suppliers to ensure on time delivery of incoming raw materials, manufacture of roofing and cladding systems and dispatch of finished goods/services to meet customer requirements in the Middle East and export to Africa and Central Asia.
They are leading provider for sustainable and innovative building solutions.
* Manage the project team and ensure that customer communication and service levels are optimised
* Manage the procurement team to ensure optimised and on time supply of raw materials and components.
* Identify and develop supply relationships with raw material suppliers in key international markets/countries in Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia and beyond.
* Co-ordinate with the Design and Technical teams to ensure that the necessary BOQ’s, technical submissions and roofing and cladding details are provided in line with the project requirements
* Manage production and production plans in line with the highest quality standards and customer requirements to ensure on time delivery of materials
* Manage communication with the production and logistics teams to ensure delivery of coils, operators and standing seam equipment to site is coordinated
* Manage relationships between the organization and main contractors/ subcontractors and professionals on site
* Co-ordinate with Accounts to ensure accurate invoicing of delivered materials
* Co-ordinate with business units in other regions to ensure the above is extended throughout Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
* Create and maintain a professional environment with the aim of positioning the organization as the supplier of choice Worldwide, for high performance building envelope solutions.
* Seek to improve procurement, planning and supply
The organization provides an attractive and competitive tax free package.
* At least 5 years of Operational experience of product manufacturing and plant handling with supply chain experience.
* Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external).
* Knowledge depth in lean manufacturing tools and techniques are preferred.
* Complete knowledge of product flow cycle (from client requirement to delivery).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.