Planning Engineer/Planner (E & I)
Qualification: BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience: Should have minimum 8 to 10 years experience with Saudi Aramco Construction
Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
– Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
– Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
– Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
– Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
– Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
– Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
– Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
– Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
– Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Oil & Gas – Construction Industry
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Oil & Gas-construction Industry
Fahmi Rumiah Holding Co. Ltd. established in 2001 and is a dynamic and growing group with a diversity of operations and activities. Our activities are focused on the development and utilization of resources and operations in order to yield benefits to the community and sustainable growth. As the world enters an era where resources, services, and other basic needs for continuity and sustainable development must be carefully planned, utilized and consumed, it is important that global standards and requirements in the management of resources are implemented. A promising future, where communities can grow, develop and succeed within a nurturing and supporting environment, are core values for Fahmi Rumiah Holding. In order to accommodate these needs and requirements, Fahmi Rumiah Holding focuses on national and community-centric development, and the efficient utilization and management of resources and services. Specifically, Fahmi Rumiah Holding focuses and excels in projects related to Operations & Management, Contracting Services, Real Estate Planning and Development, through Investment Technology that facilitates everyday life, as well as medical and healthcare projects that contribute to better health for our communities.
Tel.:+91 22 26125301