Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• A key member of the Project Management team accountable to the Project Manager for project related activities.
• To support the Project Manager in the management, control and monitoring of his projects.
• To deputise for the Project Manager as requested at meetings and during periods of absence from Saudi Arabia.
• A disciplined approach to ensure effective project planning and control.
• Regular reviews with staff on the progress of the project and associated business aspects.
• Liaison with sub-contractors and the organization’s Pass Office to ensure that access to client sites is achieved in order to meet project timelines.
• Coordination of all project activities as directed by the Project Manager; to include, Quality Assurance, Site Supervision, Documentation Control, Project Planning, Reporting and Testing.
• Act decisively and communicate effectively.
• Project Management qualification or relevant experience.
• Must be a team player capable of delivering results with strong problem solving skills, energy and initiative.
• Proven flexible approach to working in a pressurized environment to meet deadlines.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access.
• Hold a valid driving licence from the country of origin.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.