We are currently looking for a QA/QC Manager for our metro project in Doha. With experience in Quality control, quality assurance, developing a management system fully compliant with local legislation and any applicable regulations and codes of practice, modeled around the requirements of ISO9001:2008 ‘Requirements for Quality Management Systems’ and the underlying philosophy to promote a culture of continuous improvement and meets the policy requirements of the client, the ISO compliance procedures and all the individual subjects set out below:
1. Review of the procedures related to the quality control and quality assurance of the works in delivery of a right first time policy.
2. Assistance in quality control and review of the quality assurance of the Contractor.
3. Training on the quality control and quality assurance procedures.
4. Assistance in Client procedures related to ISO Compliance.
5. Manage the non-conformance process for effective resolution and process improvement, the formal review and approval, of all participating parties with regards to quality assurance and quality control.
6. Verification and validation of the effective implementation of the quality plans by means of surveillance and audit of project activities and the associated records.
Manage the QA/QC and Document Control Departments for the PMCS. Develop and Implement a Quality Management System for the PMCS compliant with ISO 9001:2008 and the JV Quality Management Systems. SONO the Contractor’s Quality Management System for compliance with the Contract Quality Requirements. Attend and witness critical Systems activities and Meetings to represent the QA/QC Department. Recommend improvements to the PMCS and Contractor/s Quality Management Systems during Project execution. Witness factory acceptance testing to verify that the Contractor’s Quality Management System is documented and functioning per their Quality Management Plan. Establish and implement quality requirements for the Civil/ Systems Interfaces. Provide directions to and reviews for QA/QC and Document Control Staff. Monitor staff activates and attend spot meetings to monitor staff performance.
You must possess a BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience Requirement: 15
Minimum Years of Rail Systems Experience: 10
Minimum Years of Similar Experience Requirement: 5
A Qualified professional who can manage and co-ordinate specialized activity, discipline or team of moderate size and complexity. Leads in the formulation of advanced technical concepts
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.