Mushrif Trading Co.
The Purpose of the QA/QC Engineer is to provide support to the implementation, maintenance, monitoring and documentation of the QA/QC Programs for the Projects of the Company.
– Prepare and implement the project quality plan, project laboratory plan etc., in coordination with QA/QC Department to ensure an effective quality management system with respect to Company IMS and Contract requirements are established in the project.
– Responsible to organize, implement, conduct, and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the company’s quality policy and contract specification requirements of the project/division.
– To coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings etc. with project team and to ensure the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure the issue, amendment and recall of controlled documents.
– To work as a front line engineer and to co-ordinate with all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made as per PQP and contract specifications and attainment of quality requirement.
– Liaise with client’s representative for conducting of day-to-day inspections of the project.
– Shall coordinate with the project manager/site agent regarding work performance and shall have the authority to stop in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected, and shall cancel the stop work order or non-conformance reports upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
– Report to the QA/QC manager on the performance of the internal management system in the projects and any need for improvement.
– Provide technical support to the project manager and necessary guidance to site staff in submission of material for approvals, inspection requests, shop drawings, preparation of project quality plans, schedules, as built drawings, O&M Manual, prepare & update quality records, drawing control and to set up company’s established integrated management system in the project.
– Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits as per the annual audit plan as and when required.
– Analyze deviation, change of contract scope or delay, if required reschedule to meet target dates advising Project Manager for immediate action.
– Degree/Diploma in Engineering
– 12 year’s experience in the relevant field, with 5 years in a similar position.
– Experience in quality and project management systems implementation.
– Good knowledge in inspection and testing activities and quality control of construction process.
About the Company
Mushrif is a leading Kuwait-based civil construction and infrastructure company with 48 years of experience. We are committed to delivering complex infrastructure projects of high quality, timeously and with proficiency.
Mushrif operates efficiently across the full infrastructure cycle, which includes designing, building, managing, developing, operating and maintaining infrastructure assets. Not only do we operate in Kuwait, we have also expanded business operations to the UAE.