Rizzani de Eccher
Rizzani De Eccher S.p.A. is a major Italian general contractor in the international construction market with headquarters in Udine in Italy, bringing together a number of operating units that are market leaders in the areas of civil engineering, infrastructure and high-end building construction, drawing its resources and know-how from a centenary experience acquired through operations in over 70 countries in the world.
We are currently looking for a QA/QC Manager for one of our major projects in Middle East. Scope of the position is to supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of the project in all stages.
– Ensure the implementation of the QA/QC management system at site
– Coordinate the quality inspections with all the site subcontractors and suppliers
– Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
– Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
– Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
– Participate in the site internal and external audits
– Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
– Ensure all quality control documentation is comply with Contracts Document
– Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
– Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
– Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
– Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues
– Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
– Managing the Laboratory and maintenance of specific equipment and facilities
– Provide the submittals of Test Reports, Test Sample, Schedule of Service of Testing Laboratory
– Managing Post installation tests, checking all works and equipment
– Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are updated
– At least 10 years of experience in similar role in QA/QC
– International exposure working on infrastructural projects
– University Degree
– ISO 9001:2008 Certification
– Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
About the Company
Specialisation, globalisation, capacity and flexibility are all keys to the success of Rizzani de Eccher. This allows the Group to stand out for its ability to add value to every project, from general building to infrastructure.
Professionalism, rapidity of execution and dynamism allow the Group to deal simultaneously with complex and articulated activities in diverse geographic locations.
With the objective of always fulfilling our clients requirements, the Group has successfully delivered hundreds of projects over the past century in Italy and abroad.