A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE.
Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Western Region, UAE
• Inspect the quality of the products in Inbound, Production, Storage and Dispatch.
• Monitor the products being packed are within the company specifications
• Compile all the Quality Inspection Forms
• Safeguard all measurement instruments assigned for the work
• Monitor traceability of products
• Liaise with Procurement regarding quality issues
• Ensure that critical control points are being monitored and maintained
• Monitor hygiene standards within the factory to ensure that the company standards are being maintained
• Monitor personal hygiene standards to ensure that company procedures are being maintained
• Monitor and assist the production team in the training of new staff with in the company production operation
• Assist to develop a Health and Safety culture within company
• Work in a safe and professional manner at all times
• Salary Package : 4,000 AED (position is urgently required)
Qualified candidates who can join immediately is the top priority.
• Degree in Agriculture or its equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience as “Quality Inspector related to Agriculture” is required.
• Strong grasp of regulatory standards of the field
• Investigatory skills to uncover if an operation has complied with government regulations
• Flexible and willing to be deployed in different locations
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.