Al Ain, UAE
• Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
• Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
• Will be responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract
• Will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Min. of 10 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques (Primavera P3).
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Primavera P3.
• Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
About the Company
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
The key to Rawafed’s success is our strategic vision along with our professional workforce dedicated in helping our partners and candidates grow their businesses and careers. We also place great emphasis on sourcing and hiring the right people and we invest heavily in building relationships and earning their trust in our services.
As we value the trust of our clients and applicants, we have set a high standard of dedication and professionalism that sets us apart from other recruitment and manpower supply firms.