Cobalt Abu Dhabi
A leading Real Estate Consultancy is looking for a Retail Leasing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
• Reporting to the Group Director you will be responsible for all the individual and collective retail leasing footprints throughout the GCC
• Managing a retail portfolio through a range of different shopping mall development / owners
• Identify and negotiate new & renewal of existing best position shop space in accordance with the business growth plans
• Commence early negotiations with new shopping malls under development to ensure best negotiated position & leasing schedules
• Working closely with internal & external teams on new store openings / ensure best practice / open on time / cost reduction
• On-going meetings with Mall Management to discuss portfolio performance
Minimum of 8 years commercial experience in Retail Leasing Management with minimum of 2 years Gulf experience
• Your experience could come from a retail group and or consultancy
• Must have excellent negotiation and an ability to maintain strong relationships with owners while delivering a Win Win outcome in terms of rental negotiations
• Strong structured approach to managing a large retail lease portfolio
• A University / Tertiary or Industry Qualification is required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
About the Company
Cobalt Abu Dhabi is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Abu Dhabi and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.