A large contractor based in the GCC are looking for an experienced contracts manager to join their existing team on an exciting project in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will manage the strategic direction of the facilities and engineering services along with a number of outsources service providers.
– Will have a degree in Engineering or Business related field
– You will be an experienced Contract Manager from a Contractor background
– You must have 10+ years experience (including 5 in a supervisory position) in Facilities Managment and Engineering
– You will have strong and demonstrable contracts experience on large/mega projects
– A minimum of 5 years GCC work experience is essential
– You must have a strong command of the English Language – Written and Spoken
A total net package in the region of 50k – 60k Dirhams is available for the successful candidate.
About the Company:
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market.
With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces.
Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
PO Box 390380
United Arab Emirates
+971 0 (4) 447 8955