My Client is one of the leading architecture, engineering and master planning practices in the Middle East. While they have a global presence, they specialise in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region and has influenced the GCC aesthetic. Their iconic work has won numerous industry awards and as a result this has set the pace and standard for other projects globally. Their success comes from a desire to maintain and extend their creative, design, technical, process and commercial expertise over their competitors.
The Mechanical Engineer will join an already established Engineering team and be responsible for carrying out work assignments as a Lead Engineer or under the supervision of a Lead Engineer. This critical role will include overseeing the design process and the right person is critical in providing a successful project.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Demonstrated experience leading the technical effort of projects within the specific discipline and ensure the overall technical quality of work.
• Providing advice to project teams and assisting in solving complex issues.
• Overseeing the technical aspects of all projects to ensure designs within the discipline are in line with the project scope, standards and regulations, budget and client goals.
• Providing a good knowledge within the design procedure and have a strong input in the process.
• Ensuring that the project design and technical details are carried out to suitable standards for quality as defined in the project execution plan.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from a recognised international university.
• Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience within the industry.
• Relevant experience within High Rise, Hospitality, Commercial and Residential sectors.
• Be a qualified engineer with P.Eng/PE, C.Eng Designation.
• Ability to handle HVAC, BMS, PLBG and fire protection design.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
• Be based in Dubai and have regional experience (GCC).
• Ideally be a member of the Society of Engineer -UAE
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary requirements, please apply now. As a result you will be rewarded with a generous salary packet and have a long term career with stability and growth.
Due to the volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.