Clarendon Parker Bahrain
To ensure the procurement and the delivery of technical parts for the production department, service department and all other departments in a cost effective and timely way based on supplier partnerships and a landed cost model.
Primary Performance areas
– Responsible for the prospection of a supplier base, creating partnerships where possible in a local and international environment.
– Establish a landed cost model and evaluate quotations using this model.
– Conduct price negotiations with suppliers based on the landed cost model and the cost reduction target.
– Responsible for the administration regarding RFQ – PO – Contracts and Call-off for parts required.
– Responsible for the timely delivery of the goods according to the material requirement schedules of the production planner.
– Responsible for the periodical evaluation of the supplier base.
– Responsible for the national and international logistics of the deliveries.
– Lead, coach, train and motivate the logistics coordinator.
– Responsible for being the point of contact with the supplier regarding quality complaints.
– Bachelor / master in economics or business related field
– At least 10 years experience in a procurement position in an international environment.
– Good general computer skills and working with spreadsheets.
– Able to understand/willing to learn about technical specification of the parts procured
– Experience with MRP/ERP systems, planning system is a plus.
– Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal) to be successful in negotiations by phone and by mail with European suppliers.
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.