– Experience with SharePoint 2013 dev is required. Particularly using the SharePoint 2013 app model for provider hosted apps.
– Must have Ability to write custom scripts for the creation, and bulk management of pages, sub-sites, metadata etc.
– Skilled in creating Custom lists, Features, Web Parts, Event Handlers and Master Pages to improve features and look and feel of SharePoint sites
– Ability to create and deploy custom Workflows, using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
– Should possess a good understanding of SharePoint administration activities.
– Prefer local candidate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements :
– Work within a team to design, develop, document and code SharePoint components/applications Develop new features for existing products as well as implement new products
– Experience with the following technologies are required: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web forms, .net remoting, WCF, and MS SQL 2008.
– Must have experience creating custom SharePoint web parts, timer jobs, templates and PowerShell scripts for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
– Minimum of seven (7) years of experience developing n-tiered Web Applications in ASP.NET/C#
– Minimum of seven (7) years of experience developing in SharePoint 2010/2013
– Hands-on experience using Visual Studio to create custom web parts, workflows, timer jobs etc. in SharePoint
– Experience creating dashboards of user data within the SharePoint Environment
– Assist with testing, code reviews, documentation and end user training
– Strong knowledge of databases (MS SQL or Oracle) and database design
– Ability to convey clearly, verbal and written, information to individuals or groups
– Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
ASP.Net MVC .NET Remoting C# WCF Sharepoint Designer Visual Studio ASP MS SQL Powershell Dot Net ASP.NET
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Leading Client of Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd