10k AED max salary per month
an excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a cosmetic distribution company as their supply chain executive
reporting to the supply chain manager
Main Objectives of the Position:
This position is responsible for the logistical side of the Travel Retail Department:
• Dealing directly with the buyers for the retail clients the role is to ensure the efficient sales and delivery of the cosmetics references, including standard replenishment orders of existing lines, new launches (novelties), and gift sets.
• Informing the retail clients of the new launches (novelties), pricing and availability of the stocks
• Processing credit notes for shortages / damages
• Dealing directly with the brand owners to (import) order the stocks whilst maintaining the required stock levels in the Creation warehouse
• Providing monthly reports to the brand owners on the sales by reference / variant
• Maintain up to date reports on the stocks and sales
Specific Personal Accountability
Order secured from the clients
Stock levels by account tracked to prevent OOS’s
Export Orders tracking
Export Order logging
Export Orders creating (inc. testers / PoSM / GWP’s)
Export orders approvals (inc. Finance)
Export orders appropriately filed
Stock levels tracked to ensure adequate stocks without overstocking
Stock issues raised to management with recommendations to action
Import order Stock analysis
Import Orders creating – recommended order creation including advise of pending export orders & testers
POSM / GWP ordering and stock maintenance against budgets
Import Orders tracking
Import Order logging
Credit notes raising
Credit notes logging
Handling shipment discrepancies
Monthly supplier wholesales reports
Monthly orders vs budget / target report (inc. comments)
Stock checks every mid-month and end month
New launches calendar maintained & updated (including order deadlines)
New launch sample procurement
New launch sample distribution
New launch orders customer presentation
New launch details sent to customers with recommended order & presentation
New launch orders received and consolidated prior to the deadline
New launch orders placed with suppliers before deadline
Gift sets availability & price tracked
Gift sets details sent to customers in good time for the order deadline
Gift sets orders received from the customers prior to the deadline
Gift sets order consolidated & included in replenishment orders
Gift sets allocations sent to customers
Gift sets stocks managed – issues to be reported to management
All of the above to be done according to company policy: to get the confirmed orders as per the target
Date and then to place the orders to the suppliers.
Obtaining monthly sales information from the accounts including sales / ranking / market shares / shop trends
Sales In files updated with latest data
Sales Out files updated with latest data
Sales Out by Unit files updated with latest data
DFS Order forms updated (new products / delists) by client
DFS Order forms codes updated are applicable
Price increases tracked
Price increases communicated to accounts (including details of the references & increase)
Price increase ensure active at the correct time
Limited Edition orders:
New launch / Ltd Ed customer recommended orders calculated
New launch / Ltd Ed customer email sent (inc. presentation, recommended order,
New launch / Ltd Ed customer orders received
New launch / Ltd Ed customer orders consolidated
New launch / Ltd Ed consolidated orders sent to supplier according to the suppliers deadline
Stock Check (annual) :
annual warehouse stock check completed
GWP’s shipped to the clients at the requested times
Making sure that coordination between the marketing department and the clients in terms of logistics is smooth
Filing all orders physical and electronic in their specified files
Filing all Credit notes and electronic in their specified files
Filing all e-mails electronically is their specified files
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Dynamic ‘can do’ attitude passion and high levels of initiative together with a keen sense of desire to see results of initiatives.
• Ability to communicate with clarity and persuasion, empathy and respect with high energy levels.
• Evidence of passion, achievements and leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment building strong relationships
• Market awareness is a must and experience in fragrances & cosmetics is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking.
• Strong in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English (spoken / written / writing).
experience in the following:
report management experience
credit note management
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.