Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1. To deliver end to end radio communications solutions, cost-effective and low-risk designs compliant with customers’ requirements, through-life design, capable of onward implementation and support by the company.
2. To be responsible for writing and reviewing ATP documentation, witnessing radio communications equipment testing and systems integration.
3. Hands-on experience in planning, testing and implementation of radio networks.
4. To have a good understanding of the activities associated with incremental integration and test of large systems using best practices.
5. Experience and knowledge of Radio Networks (Microwave, Secure Mobile Radio), physical interfaces (RJ-35, SMA), Encryption devices and test equipment.
6. Responsible for the Acceptance and technical transfer of systems integration systems including radio / wireless voice, data networks, telephony, microwave and TDM.
7. To work closely with other business functions as part of project delivery (Customer, New Business, Project Delivery and Managed Services).
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an Engineering/Computer Science discipline plus desirable industry certifications such as CCNP or equivalent.
2. Minimum of five years full system development lifecycle experience in system implementation, Integration and troubleshooting.
3. Experienced in the design, delivery and management of complex telecommunications systems covering radio / wireless voice and data networks.
4. Hands-on experience with a variety of communications equipment, including: Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and TDM/SONET/SDH Transport Architectures.
5. Excellent at producing technical reports, presentations and action plans. Confident to present to customers, peers and team members.
6. Good standard of written and spoken English.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects/activities, under tight deadlines, often with competing priorities and complexities and with minimal supervision.
8. Must have a flexible approach and be able to travel throughout KSA.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.