The Highfield Company
Seeking a Team Leader / Chief Resident Engineer for 2 major Hydropower projects in Nepal.
The projects are for a duration of 3 to 4 years,
Client is a prestigious Professional Engineering and Development Consultancy
Seeking a degree qualified individual with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in hydropower construction projects having installed capacity of minimum 60MW or above
The projects are on remote sites due north of Kathmandu right on the Chinese Tibet boarder.
It is tough in the winter as it is cold with monsoons in the summer making roads treacherous and at times impassable due to landslides and rockfalls.
Seeking someone who is would be happy in this environment.
– BSc Civil Engineering, and/or MSc Civil/Hydropower Engineering/Construction Management
– 20 years of general post-graduate experience in heavy civil engineering
– 8 years’ experience in hydropower construction projects
– Experience as a team leader/CRE including two or more hydropower project of installed capacity of 60MW or above
– Experience in contract administration in FIDIC both Red and Yellow Book, and has understanding of the Silver Book.
– Day-to-day contractual correspondence
Client is offering excellent packages and an excellent career opportunity.
The most important thing is the Hydropower experience.
Without this, please do not apply.
If you have the Hydropower experience, please apply now.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.