– Responding to customers’ inquiries and providing technical support
– Maintaining and building close contacts with customers & markets in order to translate trends and opportunities into product and/or technology development
– Providing sales’ workers and customers with technical trainings internally and externally
– Leading testing procedures with third parties to list Henkel products when needed
– Suggesting product recommendations, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for direct customers
– Supporting the customers and sales team in a face-to-face technical service role internally and externally
– University graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
– Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably in the construction market
– Fluency in English is a must, Arabic would be a big plus
– Efficient user of the Microsoft Office Applications
– A customer-oriented person with a high level of energy
– Knowledge of sealants and/or construction adhesives would be an advantage
About the Company
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies.
Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
Henkel, headquartered in Dsseldorf, Germany, has more than 47,000 employees worldwide and is among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace. People around the world trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
In Middle East and Africa Henkels business operations are in the following countries: Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council incl. KSA UAE Qatar Kuwait Bahrain Oman), Kenya, and South Africa.