Technical Manager – Hard Facility Management, Oman
USD 130,000 -135,000 annual tax free basic salary plus benefits
Our clients are a multinational company offering strategic integrated facility management services for businesses in a wide range of sectors and geographies. They are listed company on the Muscat Securities Market exchange with an annual turnover in excess of $200M; employing 7,500 employees with a footprint of 100+sites in Oman.
Servicing diverse clients within the Oil, Gas, energy, health care, education, commerce and industry, ports and marine sectors, clients include ministries, oil exploration companies, port service companies, educational and leisure establishments. Their business is divided into sectors – cyclical tender business for hard and soft facility management services and BOO (Build, Own, Operate) business.
A Technical Manager is required to join this leading facility management company in Muscat, Oman. Our client is at the forefront of innovative hard and soft facility management services and is regarded as one of the world’s leading facility management companies. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will use your skills, knowledge and experience to lead a team providing hard facility management services on prestigious projects.
As Technical Manager, you will be responsible for the operation and development of the company’s hard facility management, technical services including:
• Operation of existing technical services in see below, properties and contracts
• Development of a comprehensive capability to grow the business through cyclical tenders
• Develop and grow the homecare brand
Other primary tasks will include:
• Ensure the technology in use is relevant and conduct technology review to maximise performance of the facility management department
• Measure, monitor and report cost savings and value added contributions
• Client / Stakeholder management
To be considered for this Technical Manager’s opportunity, you will be to demonstrate:
• Degree qualification with a recognized international facility management professional qualification, certifications or membership;
• 15 years or more years’ proven track record and experience working with a reputed IFM (Integrated Facility Management) or hard facility management outsourced company;
• Operational experience of managing hard facility management services for multi-million dollar real estate, hospitality and leisure / retail facilities;
• Strong commercial and business acumen with good financial understanding of budgetary control
• Thought leadership on processes and new ways of working
• Excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
• Identify new business opportunities with comprehensive plan in place to break new accounts and deliver into them
• Resourcefulness and result orientated
• Comprehensive understanding of industry trends and challenges
• Must have an excellent command of the English language and an effective communicator
A rewarding remuneration package includes a competitive salary between $130,000 and $135,000 along with an excellent benefits package including fully furnished housing and furniture allowance, utility bills, Club Membership, fully expense 4WD maintained vehicle, annual return flights, schooling allowance, Group Life / Medical Insurance Cover
This company is committed in investing in employees and offers significant training and advancement opportunities to help you reach your career goals.
If you are the right fit for this Technical Manager’s role, please CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.