Tuesday , October 11 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Housewife succumbs to burn injuries

Housewife succumbs to burn injuries


A 35-year-old housewife succumbed to the burn injuries which she sustained while cooking food at her residence.

The deceased, Sakina Begum, accidentally caught fire while cooking at her residence in Boghdad Colony on August 14. She was admitted to Osmania General Hospital where she died on Monday night, according to Langar Houz police. (INN)

Read Also


One held for blast in Ibrahimpatnam mandal