Michael Page UAE
An interesting government entity is seeking an Emirati national for a 6 month contract as a HR Officer.
This is an exciting government entity with interests in media and digital.
You will be supporting the HR Manager on running the HR function.
– Handle recruitment activities and on boarding new team members
– Provide day to day HR advice to line managers and employees
– Handle the training calendar and performance review calendar
– Maintain employee files and records
A competitive salary is on offer plus benefits. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a new career in HR!
The role would suit a fresh HR graduate looking for experience in their first role in a very interesting business.
– Must have a HR or business related degree
– Must hold a UAE Passport and family book
– Be immediately available and commit for at least 6 months
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.