Primary Purpose of Job: To provide support to the CO HR team, ensuring smooth running of all HR Operations and administrative functions. Be a point of contact for CO employees for day to day HR Operational matters, demonstrating HR and customer service excellence at all times.
CO employees, CO HR Team, Principals, Heads of School, HR Representatives, School Bursars, SEB, External Recruitment Agencies
HR Operations Support
– Create and maintain a centrally organized record of employees’ personal files for CO staff and Principals
– Maintain and update HRMS records and documents for all CO employees and Principals, including Government Relations / Immigration records.
– Support HR Operations Manager with administration of final settlements – preparing documents, printing, filing etc
– Support HR Operations Manager wit processing payments to staff including validating information sent from schools eg furniture, relocation allowances
– Support Recruitment Manager with issuing LOIs, contracts etc through HRMS as required
– Support Recruitment Manager with tracking and managing visa and passport expiry dates for CO staff
– Liaise with PRO company as required to expedite visas and work permits for CO staff
– Liaise with Finance to ensure timely payment of invoices related to HR
– Be a source of expertise on the HRMS system, able to support and guide other employees on its use
– Ensure accurate record keeping and upload of all relevant and up to date documents on HRMS at all times
– Checking and auditing school records to ensure accurate information and correct documents are recorded
– Run reports and provide data from HRMS as requested by the Head of HR or other members of the HR team or SEB
– Capture and monitor information for HR KPIs (absence, turnover, staff profiles, probation, performance, costs, timescales etc) to inform patterns and trends as requested by Head of HR
– Escalate and report on functionality issues related to HRMS to the IT department and follow through on their resolution
– Support school HR Advisors as required on using HRMS
HR Support to CO
– Prepare letters, salary certificates, NOCs, experience letters etc for CO employees in a timely and accurate manner
– Support CO employees with leave queries, and with managing their leave applications through HRMS
– Reconcile leave balances at end of each year, incuding obtaining Line Managers approval for any carryovers to ensure accurate leave records at all times
– Monitor HRMS and to ensure employees are accurately entering leave onto HRMS and approvals are in place. Provide details to payroll regarding unpaid leave etc.
– Be familiar with all HR Policies and provide accurate advice to employees
– Support Recruitment Manager and HR Operations Manager with onboarding and making necessary arrangements for new CO joiners.
– Education: Good level of Education, ideally Bachelors degree holder with excellent written and spoken English
– Experience: 5+ years in a fast-paced admin/coordination role idealy in an HR Department. Previous experience of HRMS or similar system preferred.
– Competencies: Communication skills, team-working, solutions focused, able to work on own initiative, attention to detail
– Attributes: Experience in a fast-paced environment, Resilient, with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail. Confident and excellent communication skills. Strong on processes, systems and compliance
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.