At least three kids fell ill after consuming “Frooti” soft drink in Hyderabad on Sunday morning. As per Azam, father of the kids, had brought Frooti for his children, Azaan, Md. Faizan and Md. Arhan. After consuming the soft drink, his three children one after other started vomiting and complained about abdominal pain.. He at once rushed to the nearby Farha hospital and admitted them. As per Dr.Yousufuddin of Farha hospital, due to poisonous substance in the Frooti kids suffered food poisoning. The children were later on shifted to Aditya hospital, Ramkote,where the doctors said that the children fell ill due to poisonous substance in the soft drink.The kids are admitted in the ICU in Aditya hospital. The Kalapathar Police seized all the stock of Frooti from the store and these will be sent for forensic examination.