Hyderabad: Man dies of electrocution while charging phone

, 7:47 AM IST
0
2

Hyderabad: K, Venkatesh aged 27 years and a resident of Komatikunta in Chivvemla mandal of Nalgonda District who was an Autorickshaw Driver was electrocuted while he was charging his mobile phone at his home on Saturday. He suffered an electric shock and fell down on the ground.

[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]

Also Read:

21-year-old aunt got pregnant after luring and sexual assaulting her 15-year-old nephew over a period of time

[/box]

[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]

Also Read:

Man arrested for having sex with body pulled out of grave

[/box]

His family members found him falling down and rushed him to hospital immediately. The doctors of the hospital declared that he was brought dead. Police did not registered any complaint. He is survived by wife and two children.