Friday , October 14 2016
Home / Crime / Infant dies after consuming kerosene

Infant dies after consuming kerosene

child death

Hyderabad: In an appalling incident occurred at Indira Nagar, Rajendra Nagar, 18-month-old, infant died after consuming kerosene. According to police Shaikh Adam Ali, S/O Qasim Ali accidentally consumed kerosene present in a glass bottle while playing at his house. He was rushed to Niloufer hospital where he died while undergoing treatment. Rajendra Nagar police has registered a case in this connection.

Siasat news

Read Also


Bihar villagers cut off man’s tongue