Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Job Type: Project Based
Street: CORNICHE ROAD, AIRPORT ROAD
City: Abu Dhabi
Listed: September 21, 2016 5:55 pm
Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
The candidates shall have Engineering degree (B.Sc / B. Eng.), with a minimum 10 years experience in plant and equipment inspection in Oil & Gas Industry. Additional experiences on IPS & Pipeline maintenance are preferred
The Inspection Engineer shall be conversant with the internationally recognized codes and standards for design, construction and inspection of plant and equipment such as, but not limited to the following:
• API 650, 620 and 653 for the Storage Tanks.
• ASME VIII, BS 5500, API 510 for Pressure Vessels.
• ASME IX Welding and Brazing Qualifications.
• ANSI Piping Codes B 31.3, B 31.4, B 31.8 and B31G etc.
• API 570 piping inspection code.
• API 1104 for welding of pipelines and related facilities.
• Non-Destructive Testing techniques and their limitations including selection of techniques, instruments and tools including their calibration and supervision of work, review and acceptance criteria.
• The candidate shall also be conversant with welding technology and NDT including interpretation of results.
In addition, Inspection Engineer shall have qualification, experience and valid certification in ASNT TC-1A Level-II (UT, RT,PT,MPI), Certification in API 510 and CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent. In-addition, API 570 certification is preferred.
Interested applicants may send the CV’s mentioned the expected salary per month. PUt in the subject line for SHORT TERM PREFERRED OR LONG TERM.