Our distinctive branded restaurants, in part owe their success to their inspiring and unique interiors. Currently we are seeking the talents and inspiration of a exceptional Interior Designer who is passionate about contemporary restaurant design and is looking to calibrate with a team who are driven by excellence.
Your focus will be the development and management of all new architectural restaurant design concepts within the Gastronmica group. As an integral part of the corporate projects team you will ensure quality designs which reflect the culture and philosophy of each unique dinning brand.
– Schedule meetings with design vendors and organize and manage a design library
– Collaborate with project/operations teams on remodel/renovation projects of existing locations as well as new restaurant construction projects, which includes developing design and scope, selecting materials, purchasing furniture and lighting, attending meetings with owner, architect, general contractors, project manager and team.
– Travel to restaurant locations within the GCC to assist in and/oroversee installations with project teams.
– Source materials and create and maintain supplier contacts
– Frame and structure proper Bills of Quantities ( BOQ ) for all projects
– Execute complete detailed drawings
– Formulate mood boards, sample lists and brochures required for the execution of designs
– Ensure that construction is as per design and liaise with contractors to ensure projects are within budget and scope.
– Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all existing projects
– Check and monitor all quotations, tenders, contracts (falling under your department) etc in co-ordination with the Financial Controller.
– Should be able to motivate and lead the team from the forefront.
– Responsible to set department budgets and yearly targets after discussing with the Management
Your ability to conceptualize and draft new designs for interiors according to brand philosophy and then confidently communicate these to architects and other project stake holders is vital to this role. A familiarity with building materials and construction documents will assist with your success in this role as will your orgnaisational and planning skills.
Kuwait Nationals are encouraged to apply.
About the Company:
Please change our company profile to read as below Gastronomica is a leading restaurant operator of original dining concepts. The company is based in Kuwait with operations currently in Kuwait, KSA, Oman, UAE, Qatar with Bahrain on the way. The company currently a number of unique popular dining concepts, which include Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Burger Boutique, Open Flame Kitchen, Skinny Cloud, Nomad Kitchen and Roadside Diner. All our brands are created in-house from the ground up. We are the leader of original dining concepts in the Middle East focusing on high quality food service operations. Our aim is to build our brand name by carving out a niche which focuses on high-quality products that are based on a Total Dining Experience principle
Contact Details:011 33105726