– At least 6 years experience in Software Project Management, of which at least 4 years should have been programming
* Overall management and co-ordination of the program, its projects and their inter dependencies
* Contributing to strategy, policy and procedure.
* Developing and maintaining a detailed program plan.
* Managing program issues and escalating where necessary – includes reviewing escalated project issues to evaluate whether they will affect the program.
* Resolving cross-functional issues at program level
* Overall knowledge of IT infrastructure
* Ability to drive IT segment with minimum supervision
* Willing to work in intense high growth environment
– Relatively new role in the organization
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Software Project Management IT Infrastructure IT Management Communication Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
NephroPlus is India’s leading dialysis network provider operating more than 50 centers across PAN India. Each NephroPlus center is a one stop shop for all of a kidney patients needs. With a strong commitment to quality, NephroPlus is spearheading a change in the way kidney care is done in India. We strive to ensure that dialysis sessions remain a small part of a patients life. We encourage them to do things everyone does work, travel, have fun.
View Contact Details:
Email Address:[email protected]
Reference Id:IT Manager