Delhi[India]: Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinnha on Wednesday said a probe of the train derailment in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh is still on, and he would comment on it only after a clear picture emerges.
“There are a lot of conjectures in the air. Intelligence bureau, RAW, DDRP and RPF are looking into the matter, and only when the first round of investigation is over , would we be able to come up with a formal statement.”Sinnha said
The train derailment that took place in Kanpur on November 21 last year, claimed the lives of 150 passengers.
It is being speculated that derailment was planned and funded by anti-India elements based in Dubai.
This sensational disclosure was made by police in Bihar in East champaran District on Tuesday.
So far, three criminals have been arrested for planting a bomb on railway tracks in the state on October 1 last year.
State police has said that they are taking the help of the anti-terrorism squad and intelligence agencies to explore and expose the entire so-called anti-India network.(ANI)