Our client, a large FMCG company, is urgently looking for a Key Account Manager who will be based in their Dubai operation. The person will have the following responsibilities:
• Management of Key Account Sales team, of Key Account Executives, Merchandising Supervisors, and Merchandisers by allowing for proper recruitment, training and development.
• Achievement of Sales, Distribution, display and sales activation objective.
• Negotiation and agreements of Annual and other visibility contracts
• To do quarterly or half yearly business reviews with top customers
• Ensuring DSO targets are achieved for each customer
• Market visits to the outlets regularly to maintain full awareness of the level of exposure, implementation and developments in the stores
• Manage strategic partnerships with top key customers so as to drive category and business growths
• Monthly communication and review with the team of key account executives and merchandising supervisors
To be successful, the candidate should be able to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• 8 years functional experience out of which 2 years should be in an equivalent Middle Management position
• Prior experience as Key Account Manager / Key Account Supervisor / Area Sales Manager
• Good knowledge of products and services of the company
• Good understanding of financial measures related to sales
• Analytical skills
• Working knowledge of production and supply chain processes
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good Communication skills
• Good Negotiation skills
• Leadership Skills
• Project Management skills
• Team player with ability to work in cross functional teams
To know more about other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.