Wednesday , August 23 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Labourer dies of electrocution in UP

Labourer dies of electrocution in UP

Ghazipur (UP): A 53-year-old labourer was electrocuted while three others injured when they came into contact with a live wire here, police said today.

Munnilal died yesterday on the spot and three others sustained injuries when they were working at the iron pipe and accidentally touched an electricity wire in Sakartali village area, they said.

The injured have been admitted to the hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable.