1 cup whole wheat flour (atta)
1 teaspoon oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Approx.1/2 cup water lukewarm
Approx. 2 tablespoons oil for cooking
1/4 cup whole wheat flour (atta) to help rolling
1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Make soft dough using water and leave aside.
2. Add tbsp of flour with 3 tbsp of ghee and leave aside.
3. Take the dough and divide it into equal-sized balls.
4. Now again divide each ball into two.
5. Roll out each portion into a long, finger shaped noodle.
6. Give the first portion a spiral shape.
7. Apply little flour on a rolling surface and gently roll out the spiral into a circle of about 5 inch diameter.
8. Smear the top with the flour-ghee mixture.
9. Repeat the procedure for the next portion and put it over the first circle.
10. Place a tawa on medium flame.
11. Place the paratha on the pan. Fry and flip after 30-35 seconds.
12. Flip to different side.
13. Apply ghee on exposed side and fry the paratha till crispy and golden brown.
14. Delicious lachcha Paratha is ready.