Execute Maintenance activities to ensure the optimum reliability, availability and technical integrity of all assets in the Refinery. Promote technically sound and cost effective approaches, consistent with the company operating requirements and safety standards.
1. Review and execute related maintenance jobs (non S/D) in the assigned area to ensure integrity and reliability of the plant assets.
2. Provide support and technical assistance, comply with MCO procedure, and keep the Area Asset Maintenance Manager updated.
3. Monitor implementation and review input into plans to ensure equipment integrity and reliability.
4. Work with reliability dept. to Identify and investigate the root cause of failure in bad actors (Instruments) and MTA List, recommend efficient, cost effective solutions to resolve the issues.
5. Conduct quality check audits for maintenance and own activities to insure the work quality is maintained and hence the plants integrity and reliability.
6. Review and update the Plant Integrity assurance manual with the latest designated area data and process changes to insure the plant integrity is maintained.
7. Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. Contribute in generation and implantation the yearly business plan for maintenance dept. Drive for zero non-compliance to the due equipment PM and CM work.
8. Work with special maintenance team in all the required stages with required resources and technical support.
9. Develop own staff EPPs in-line with GMM function and company business objectives. Manage and motivate team and act as a champion for company policies and procedures particularly in the areas of Integrity, Reliability and HSE.
10. Direct and support the activities of the On-Job-Trainer (OJT) in Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and the delivery and assessment of OJT modules to maintain and enhance the technical competence of own staff.
11. Develop own section CAPEX and OPEX proposals, and monitor expenditures for optimum cost saving and budget performance.
12. Safety: Description: Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety, Within the position holder’s area of responsibility: • Ensure that the safety & well-being of employees, contractors, and others are always the first consideration in decisions on cost, production, quality and productivity. • Enforce maintenance discipline by ensuring all workplace and process safety procedures and practices are understood and implemented in order to avoid potential WPS and PSM incidents occurring. • Apply the Company HSE Policy; the 5 Safety Principles, and enforce the
12 Golden Safety Rules. • Review the monthly process safety dashboard, and cascade relevant highlights to own team, maintain high level of follow up to the reported LOPC. Performance Indicators: All relevant leading and lagging HSE KPIs Within the position holder’s area of responsibility as identified in: • The Company HSE Business Plan • Area SPIRIT Plans • Site and Area HSE Dashboards
Essential Skills / Qualifications:Bachelor degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:Technical: Instrument protection function (IPF) Maintenance planning and execution Process Operations Operations Maintenance Workplace Safety Workplace Safety Management Process Safety Management
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Salman Al Farsi Road
PO Box 250 305
Riyadh – 11391