We are looking for a Linux System Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
1. Performance troubleshooting and capacity planning
2. Installation, maintenance, and tuning of Linux hardware and software
3. Prepares installs, and implement Linux operating software and associated components
4. User and group Administration using Windows Active directory as well as native linux logins
5. VMware Administration – virtualization techniques or any other virtualization technology is added advantage.
6.System Security and Hardening Methodologies
7.Working with SAN luns scanning and mapping.
8.Should be well versed with LVM
9.Knowledge of scripting and automation
10.Expertise knowledge in Linux infrastructure environment
11. Knowledge in application servers like JBoss is an added advantage
Should Have :
*Experience with Network Information Service (NIS), Automount and Network File System (NFS) and their troubleshooting, installing packages using rpm
* Experience in different RHEL versions
* Experience in Windows and Storage environment will be added advantage.
* Experience in any monitoring tool like nagios
* Should be ready to work in changing environments and must be ready to work across in 24/7 Support environment
*Knowledge on Jobs Automation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Linux System Administration NAGIOS NFS LVM Windows Active Directory NIS Networking RHEL VMware Virtualization
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Virinchi Limited is an IT Products & Services company listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India, focusing on customers in North America, Europe, & Middle East. Virinchi ISO 9001:2000 certified for its Production, Delivery and Quality processes. Under Virinchi we have various sub division’s specializing in IT, Healthcare, Hospitals and Media.
Recruiter Name:Vasavi N
Contact Company:Virinchi Technologies Limited