Qual: M.Sc (Microbiology)
1) Media preparation, Sterilization and maintenance.
2) Microbial limit test of all received samples.
3) Primary packing material analysis.
4) All method validations.
5) Analyst qualification .
6) Preparation of SOPs, GTPs & protocols.
7) Compliance of cGMP & GLP.
8) Implementation of testing and operating procedures.
9) Up dating of all related documents.
10) Follow ups of General microbiology activities.
11) Preparation of trends.
12) Maintaing of stock requirement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Role Category: Other
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – M.Sc – Microbiology
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
A leading organistion in the Pharma sector
Contact Company:Aurobindo Pharma Ltd