Thursday , August 24 2017
Home / News / Man dead after eating poisonous toad: South korea

Man dead after eating poisonous toad: South korea

Seoul: A man from South Korea in his late 50s recently died after eating a poisonous toad mistaking it for bullfrog at a restaurant.
He ate the toad prepared by one of his friend’s wife in a restaurant.The man captured around five amphibians from a reservoir in Daejon, 100 miles away from south Seoul along with his two friends.
Few species of frogs looking similar to bullfrog a delicacy in South Korea are highly poisonous to kill a human contain secrete venom release through their skin when agitated or when they sense they are in danger.
The man started vomiting as soon as he ate the meal, according to Yonhap news.