Sunday , October 16 2016
Home / Crime / Man dies after consuming acid

Man dies after consuming acid


A 60-year-old man died after accidentally consuming bathroom acid.

According to Begumpet police, the deceased, G. Narayana, came to his house in NBT Nagar on Sunday night and in inebriated condition he consumed acid while mistaking it for water. He was immediately rushed to Gandhi Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. (INN)

Read Also


Telangana reorganization: youth commits suicide at Tank Bund