Tuesday , October 11 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Man dies of electrocution

Man dies of electrocution


A 45-year-old died after he got electrocuted in Jeedimetla police limits.

The victim, R. Srinivas Reddy, of Gajula Ramaram, climbed a tree a pluck leaves on June 15. He accidentally came in contact with a hi-tension wire and got electrocuted. He fell down and sustained serious injuries. He was admitted to the Gandhi Hospital where he died on Thursday night. (INN)

Read Also


One held for blast in Ibrahimpatnam mandal