Monday , October 17 2016
Home / Crime / Man succumbs to burn injuries

Man succumbs to burn injuries

dalit burnt

A man who caught fire accidentally while cooking in the house, died. The incident occurred under Hayat Nagar police station limits where 45-year-old Srinivas Rao accidentally caught fire and died. Srinivas Rao, R/O Hayat Nagar was driver by occupation. On February 28, his wife and children were not at home. The man was cooking and accidentally caught fire. He died yesterday while undergoing treatment.

Siasat news

Read Also

rape assault victim 3.2

Shamli gang-rape survivor battles for life at LLRM Medical College