1) Monthly Trial Balance and Ledger Scrutiny of All SPVs, Rectification Suggestions to Respective Section Heads, And Ensuring Compliance of All Suggestions
2) Finalization of Quarterly / Annual financial statements.
3) Through Knowledge on Consolidation of Group Companies as per IND AS.
4) Circulating Comprehensive checklist to section heads for yearly audit in time.
5) Informing our statutory auditors about our action plan for audit and Co-ordination with statutory and Internal Audit
6) Verification of quarterly/annual financials of all SPVs .
7) Verification of monthly information system reports (MIS reports) and follow up with section heads.
8) Preparation and verification of cost compliance reports and obtaining the reports from cost auditor.
9) Preparation of periodical site / project wise profitability statements and to provide required financial information to Tender Division.
Salary: Not Disclosed by RecruiterIndustry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / InfrastructureFunctional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , AuditRole Category:AccountsRole:Chartered AccountantEmployment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Auditing Finance Internal Audit Statutory Audit Ledger Scrutiny Consolidation MIS Reporting Financial Statements Trial Balance Information System
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Com – CommercePG:CADoctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Madhucon Projects LimitedMadhucon Projects is a construction company based in Hyderabad engaged in execution of infrastructure projects like state and national Highways, Irrigation, Projects like Dams,Tunnel,Spillways,Canals. Madhucon has six divisions Highways, Waterways, Bridges, High Rise Structures, Overseas and Energy. The company has a good Vision and a strong order book. We offer a congenial work environment to foster excellence and performance at the best of ones ability.
Recruiter Name:H.R ManagerContact Company:Madhucon Projects LimitedWebsite:http://www.madhucon.com