Coriander leaves: 2tbsp
Amchur (dry mango powder): 1tsp
Chilli powder: 1tsp
Garam masala: 1tsp
Bread slices (white or brown): 4
Salt to taste
Oil: For shallow frying
1. Pressure cook the potatoes. Peel, grate and keep aside.
2. Chop the coriander leaves and onion finely.
3. Toast bread slices on one side on a non-stick tawa. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Mix the grated potatoes, onion,coriander leaves, amchur, garam masala powder, chilli powder and salt in a bowl and mix well. Spread a generous amount of this mixture on the toasted side of bread slices.
5. Heat oil on a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared slices on it, mixture side down. Drizzle a little all around and cook, turning sides, till both sides are crisp and golden.
Cut into fingers and serve hot with tomato ketchup.