Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Job responsibilities :
• Will be responsible for sales & promotions – Pharmacies & Hospitals
• Independently develop processes to obtain leads through possible sourcing opportunities, and do the follow up actions to complete the sales.
• Must be involved in the planning of the promotion of the product/brands and must be able to put forth innovative ideas for promotion
• Develop a detailed knowledge about the existing market trends and should be able to implement these trends cost effectively and also must maximize profit.
• Must have a clear picture of the stock inventory
– 1-2years of xperience in UAE Healthcare industry is a must
– Preferably has worked on Baby care products /Personal Care brands
– Bachelor’s degree in Science is a must
– Excellent communication skills
– Arabic speaker can be of advantage
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
An experienced management team
Strong customer relationships