Thursday , August 17 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Medical store gutted in fire

Medical store gutted in fire

Phagwara: A medical store today was gutted in a fire at Subhash Nagar here, officials said.

The fire, which was caused reportedly by a short circuit, was doused after two hours, a fire department official said, adding two fire-tenders were pressed in the operation.

Owner of the medical store, Rakesh Kumar Garg, claimed medicines, furniture, ACs, computers, ceiling fans worth over Rs 25 lakh were destroyed in the blaze.