An Islamic Bank in Kuwait are growing their IT Infrastructure Team, and are looking for an experienced candidate capable of providing skills and experience within the Middleware space.
The IT Infrastructure Team leads the design, build, maintenance and management of Infrastructure services, ensuring the availability of IT Infrastructure and timely resolution of incidents, problems, bugs and service requests as per defined SLA.
The role will predominantly be focused on the administration of middleware products such as:
– WebSphere application Server 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
– WebSphere Portal Server 6.1
– Oracle Application Server
– Oracle WebLogic Server
– JBOSS Application Server 6.x
– IBM HTTP Server
– SUNOne WebServer
– Tomcat, Apache webservers
– JBOSS webserver
The successful Middleware Administrator should have broad experience in software development, middleware administration and support on various platforms.
– Relevant technical skills in as many of the above areas as possible
– Relevant technical degree with industry recognised certifications a bonus
– Experience working within large, complex environments and ideally with banking experience
– Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.