SENIOR WEB/MOBILE DEVELOPER
JOB TITLE : Sr. Software Engineer(Android and iOS – Hybrid App Developer)
STATUS : Full-Time
DEPARTMENT : Engineering
LOCATION : Hyderabad
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To be a web developer and expand delivery capabilities of a growing and dynamic technology company based in Hyderabad and Chicago. The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking a smaller environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging product/projects that the company acquires.
– Code and develop features related to the new/existing application. Own delivery and take responsibility for the product that you ship
– Writing code – thinking, learning and creating features, highly scalable application implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data, experience in concurrency and asynchronous programming is a plus.
– Excellent code skills – Code fluently to write unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code and interfaces.
– Experience in E-Commerce, Content Management System is a plus.
– Understanding product requirements and transforming them into Minimum viable/lovable products, and possess ability to see through the product that becomes usable and customer ready.
– Be self-motivated and agile – ability to switch between projects with no/minimum transition.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work fast pace environment.
– Experience in Language, Technology, tools, frameworks
– Software Design and Architecture – OO principles, SOLID design principles, Platform agnostic thinking, understanding crosscutting concerns and software quality attributes including architecture patterns
– Language (any 1)- C# 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
– Microsoft Web Technology (any 1) – ASP.NET 4.5/5.0 – ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or 5.0, ASP.NET Web API 2.x
– Framework – .NET Framework 4.x, preferably 4.5.x
– Data access technology – ADO.NET and Entity Framework 5.x, preferably 6.x
– Experience on SQL and NoSQL databases (any 1)
– HTML5, Bootstrap and Social integration platforms
– Visual Studio 2012/2013 (any 1)
– Microsoft Visual Studio on premise/online – Team Builds
– 4 – 8 years of actual experience in the workplace
– College or University degree in computer engineering or MCA with 60% minimum preferred
Nice to Have:
– Ability to solve complex and interesting problems
– Ability to work in startup like environment with high level of ownership and commitment
– Excellent understanding of the industry’s coding standards and ability to create self-explanatory code – no technical documentation.
– Excellent knowledge of agile/scrum technology and use of Microsoft ALM tools.
– Experience in Technology, tools, frameworks, is a plus
– Experience in Android Studio, iOS Xcode
– Experience in Apache Cordova, Adobe PhoneGap, Ionic framework, ngCordova
– Experience in Xamarin Studio
– Knowledge on nodejs, angular-mocks, protractor
– Experience or Knowledge on Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and SharePoint
Interested candidates share your resume to
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading client of Husys