Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Mother, daughter electrocuted

Mother, daughter electrocuted

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.
Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Sitapur: A 30-year-old woman and her daughter were electrocuted as a high tension wire fell on them this morning in Revri village under Kamlapur police station area, police said.

Kiran who was going home alongwith her seven-year-old daughter was walking under 11,000 volt line when the wire suddenly broke and fell on them, said SO Kamlapur, Ram Autar Yadav.

Both were rushed to Kamlapur community health centre where the doctors declared them dead, the SO said.

Executive Engineer of electricity department, Suneel Kumar said that compensation, as per the law, will be provided to the family of the deceased after post-mortem examination.

Read Also

1000-notes

Torn Rs 1,000 notes found in sack near Kolkata

8