2 Chicken thighs skinless
2 – 4 boiled Eggs
1 spoon Ginger-garlic paste
1 grated Onion
1 Tomato crushed
1 cup Yogurt
2 – 4 spoons of Almond paste
2 Green chilies grated
2 Bay leaves
A pinch of Turmeric
3 Cardamom crushed
Salt to taste
Sliced almonds and raisins to garnish
1. In a wide wok, heat oil and add the bay leaves plus cardamoms.
2. Now add chillies, ginger-garlic, tomato and onion pastes. Fry real good, till the raw odor leaves the pan.
3. Now add chicken, salt and turmeric . Cover and cook briefly.
4. Followed by almonds paste and yogurts , cook over low-medium heat.
5. Once the meat is tender, add the eggs and fried raisins and nuts, remove from heat.
6. Serve to go with your roti or nan .