Academic Qualifications, 3 4 Years of Experience & Job Requirements
B.E/B.Tech /M.Sc computers/MCA, or related technical discipline or equivalent hands on experience.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 3 + years
1. 3-4 years experience with Linux and Windows administration, certifications useful.
2. Experience with setting up IT policies based on best practices and monitoring them.
3. Experience with shell scripting and automating tasks
4. Experience with hardware and software monitoring and trending tools e.g. Nagios/MRTG/DRAC/IPMI
5. Experience with administration and best practices for Apache and Tomcat.
6. Experience setting up Virtual environments using VMWare or Xen.
7. Experience with Cisco router and firewall configurations and management.
8. Familiarity with ITIL.
9. Working knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle and other RDBMS databases.
10. Good communication skills and service oriented attitude.
11. Nice to have: Advanced certification in System/Network management is preferable
1. Support hosted application environment at our datacenter 24×7.
2. Conduct periodic log analysis and security audits.
3. Respond to IT support issues reported by customers and in-house users promptly.
4. Diagnose log files and prepare thorough analysis of technical issues prior to presenting to Development Teams.
5. Assist with software installation, configuration, and customization.
6. Install and manage hosted application & other productivity enhancement and collaboration tools.
7. Provide IT support for Windows and Linux, resolve all network/system issues promptly.
8. Manage backup and recovery processes.
9. Generate documentation for policies, procedures, installations and support activities.
10. Provide support in validating the application.
11. Assist Quality Assurance with testing program changes, new releases, or user documentation and support new product release activities that include testing customer flows
12. Must have ability to work a flexible schedule and is required to participate in on-call rotation, which includes nights, weekends and holidays.
13. Work across multiple time zones with remote team members
14. Perform other duties as deemed necessary to provide quality service to the clients.
Salary:INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Networking Hardware Firewall Router Cisco MRTG Windows Administration Linux Data Center VMware
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Indus Business Systems Ltd
Indus Business Systems Ltd
Indus Business Systems Limited is a 17 year old software products and professional services company, continuously developing innovative technology solutions for customers. The company’s integrated products span Life Sciences research administration and compliance from funding to trials, as well as end-to-end IT solutions. Indus strives to be a valuable partner by offering ready-to-use software products and comprehensive professional services in cutting-edge technologies, backed by years of experience.
“Working at Indus Business Systems truly means a partnership approach to Software Product Development
View Contact Details:
Contact Company:Indus Business Systems Ltd